my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Here is Greenwood -OVA version
Thursday, March 3, 2011

Here is Greenwood -OVA version

Here is Greenwood...


my review is based on OVA not manga....
First let me get started on the synopsis...
the story revolve on 4 popular students on all-boys school Ryokuta Academy.

There are many things happen to them and each episode is exciting...

My review...
the OVA is understandable and even for a people who didn't read the manga can still have an idea what the story is about... The storyline is funny and hilarious. haha i don't have idea what else to write.. so lets end my short review... i give 5 out 5... really funny xD



Here is Greenwood OVA Review - click here
Here is Greenwood Live-Action - click here


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...