my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Early Edition Season 1
Friday, May 15, 2015

Early Edition Season 1

Synopsis :

His name is Gary Hobson. He gets tomorrow's newspaper today. He doesn't know how. He doesn't know why. All he knows is when the early edition hits his doorstep, he has twenty-four hours to set things right.

Synopsis source : iMDb

I remember watching this tv series when I was a kid. It is entertaining and easy to understand. I actually really love this tv series. It have an interesting storyline and kinda have time paradox. Gary and his friends are all well develop characters. There are some funny scene and kinda heartwarming scene.

Overall, this tv series is interesting enough and I love it. With that I rate this tv series 5 out of 5.. :D

p/s: the cat is just so adorable :D

Early Edition Season 1 Review - click here
Early Edition Season 2 Review - click here
Early Edition Season 3 Review - click here
Early Edition Season 4 Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...