my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Meitantei no Okite [2009]
Monday, July 27, 2015

Meitantei no Okite [2009]



Synopsis :

The original writing is a short mystery collection that takes a humorous approach to many of the genre's cliches. Matsuda stars as the "famous detective" Tenkaichi Daigoro, while Kashii Yu plays the female lead as a rookie cop. --Tokyograph

Synopsis : d-addicts

I started watching this drama expecting something like regular detective story. Well this drama make a new impression on detective drama. It is more funnier and interesting than I have expected.

The storyline is interesting and funny. I just can't get enough of this drama. The ending is kinda un-expected and I just wish there are second season LOL.

Overall, this is actually a good and funny drama and I love it. With that I rate this drama 5 out of 5... :D



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...