my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do [2008]
Saturday, February 20, 2016

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do [2008]

Synopsis:

Jung-won wears a funny dragon suit, while working at the amusement park, and pours soda on Eun-gyu, because of his taunts. A short while later, Jung-won finds out that Eun-gyu has moved into the house next to hers. Eun-gyu now threatens to tell Jung-won’s parents that she works part-time at a local mart. To keep Eun-gyu quiet, Jung-won agrees to carry his guitar for a week.
Jung-won then starts to develop feelings for Eun-gyu, who is the lead singer of a band called Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do. Eun-gyu also starts to develop similar feelings for Jung-won. The two soon become a couple.

Synopsis source : wiki

This a Korean movie. This movie have boring start. However as the story progress, it becoming more interesting. What I do like about this movie is the OST. It have up-beat OST. I love it.

The ending is ok I guess. However I think what I really like on this movie is solely because of the OST. There are some thing that I hate in this movie. One of it is the heroine acting that kinda stiff and doesn't have a wow factor. Then there are some decisions made in this movie that are questionable.

Well, anyway, this movie have great OST and kinda interesting storyline. With that I rate this movie 3 out of 5.. :D


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...