my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Psychometrer Eiji [1997]
Sunday, May 29, 2016

Psychometrer Eiji [1997]

Synopsis :

Eiji, an average high school student, and his 2 friends stumble onto a crime scene. When he touches something with one of his hands, he is able to receive brief impressions of the past of the object – psychometry. Determined to solve crimes, a woman detective finds out about his ability and tries to persuade him to use it, even resorting to food bribes for he and his friends. --NTV

Synopsis source: d-addicts

I remember reading this manga when I was a kid. It it the same times when I started reading Kindaichi. I have a vague idea about this story. What I remember is this student have an ability to know something about the past. So when I found this drama, I really excited as it kinda nostalgic.

This drama have an interesting storyline and I can't compare with the manga because it was a really long time ago. Ahhh I want more. I wish there are english subtitle for the SP and season 2..

This is really interesting drama and funny. With that I rate it 5 out of 5... I hope there will be the english subtitle for the next season ;)


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...