my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Another [2012]
Saturday, June 25, 2016

Another [2012]

Synopsis :


In 1972, a popular student in Yomiyama North Middle School's class 3-3 named Misaki passed away during the school year. Since then, the town of Yomiyama has been shrouded by a fearful atmosphere, from the dark secrets hidden deep within. 
Twenty-six years later, 15-year-old Kouichi Sakakibara transfers into class 3-3 of Yomiyama North and soon after discovers that a strange, gloomy mood seems to hang over all the students. He also finds himself drawn to the mysterious, eyepatch-wearing student Mei Misaki; however, the rest of the class and the teachers seem to treat her like she doesn't exist. Paying no heed to warnings from everyone including Mei herself, Kouichi begins to get closer not only to her, but also to the truth behind the gruesome phenomenon plaguing class 3-3 of Yomiyama North. 
Another follows Kouichi, Mei, and their classmates as they are pulled into the enigma surrounding a series of inevitable, tragic events—but unraveling the horror of Yomiyama may just cost them the ultimate price.
[Written by MAL Rewrite]

Synopsis source: MyAnimeList

I noticed this anime a few backs ago but it have been on my to watch list and I sort of forgot about it. When there are a new live-action movie about this anime, I kinda remember and start to watch it.

I never knew what this anime is all about. I just have a vague idea it kinda have this mystery genre. Well the first episode really make me hooked. The second and third episode make me hooked but scared. I really scared to watch this anime at night!!! This anime is really interesting but creepy. It make me want to watch more but feels creepy at the same time. There are no ghost or jump scare or anything but it kinda falls into gore category (but it kinda more light). The deaths it too *arghhh*.. If you have watched final destination you know what I mean LOL. 

So yeah... The storyline is really good. It nice how they lets the bits of information here and there and the ending is really good! Unexpected but really good... 

Overall, this is really an interesting anime. For anyone who likes this kinda genre go for it. With that I rate it 5 out of 5... :D

p/s: the OST of this anime kinda remind me OST from code geass :D

Another Anime Review - click here
Another The Other  - Inga Review - click here

Another Live- Action Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...