my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Moana [2016]
Friday, June 2, 2017

Moana [2016]


Synopsis :

Moana Waialiki is a sea voyaging enthusiast and the only daughter of a chief in a long line of navigators. When her island's fishermen can't catch any fish and the crops fail, she learns that the demigod Maui caused the blight by stealing the heart of the goddess, Te Fiti. The only way to heal the island is to persuade Maui to return Te Fiti's heart, so Moana sets off on an epic journey across the Pacific. The film is based on stories from Polynesian mythology. Written by Anonumous
Synopsis source : iMDb

This is another musical animation. This movie have interesting storyline. Pity that her sidekick pig is only at the beginning and at the ending. I never expect the chicken is the one who will join the adventure. The chicken is one weird animal.. LOL..

Anyway, the song is catchy. I love the all adventures at the sea. The ending is unexpected. It is so beautiful and great ending. I love it.

Overall I love this movie. Maui is one of interesting character. The voice actor, The Rock give a strong personality to Maui. I just love how this movie have no awkward kissing scene.. I watch this movie with my niece and when she ask me it will be awkward.. With that I rate it 5 out of 5.. :D


Trailer source : click here
~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...