my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Friends Season 1
Friday, July 14, 2017

Friends Season 1


Synopsis :
This season introduces the six main characters: Rachel Green, Monica Geller, Phoebe Buffay, Joey Tribbiani, Chandler Bing and Ross Geller.
Synopsis source : wiki

This is one of my old times favourite. I found this series so I'm going to marathon this series!!

I love this series and each episode is funny. The storyline is funny. Well it funny to see them when you know with whom they ended with.

Well Rachel kinda annoys me.. Poor Ross.. However with all of them together they kinda complement with each other. 

Anyway, I love this series and with that I rate it 5 out of 5.. :D

Friends Season 1 Review - click here
Friends Season 2 Review - click here
Friends Season 3 Review - click here
Friends Season 4 Review - click here
Friends Season 5 Review - click here
Friends Season 6 Review - click here
Friends Season 7 Review - click here
Friends Season 8 Review - click here
Friends Season 9 Review - click here
Friends Season 10 Review - click here

Joey Season 1 Review - click here
Joey Season 2 Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...