my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Sing [2016]
Thursday, August 10, 2017

Sing [2016]


Synopsis :
In a town with no humans, just animals, a koala named Buster Moon realizes he will soon lose his theater if he cannot turn his luck around. He comes up with a plan to host a singing competition, where the winner will receive $100,000. Will this be enough to return his theater to glory?
Synopsis source : iMDb

This movie have interesting storyline. Well this is a musical movie and I didn't expect that I actually love it. This movie have a really good OST. I just love with Ash song.




However I really hate this Mike as he really self centered..


Overall, this movie have interesting storyline. It is so funny and entertaining, I love it, all the song is really good... Wth that I rate it 5 out of 5.. 


Trailer source : click here
~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...