my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Legally Blonde [2001]
Friday, December 1, 2017

Legally Blonde [2001]


Synopsis :
Elle Woods, a fashionable sorority queen is dumped by her boyfriend. She decides to follow him to law school, while she is there she figures out that there is more to her than just looks.
Synopsis source : iMDb

There is times when I want to watch some light and easy movie and this movie is the kind that I love to watch. It have an interesting storyline. It have this fresh kinda movie. 

Overall, this movie is funny and heartwarming movie. I love it and with that I rate it 5 out of 5.. :D



trailer source : click here

Legally Blonde Review - click here
Legally Blonde 2 : Red, White & Blonde Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...