my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Coco [2017]
Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Coco [2017]


Synopsis :
Despite his family's baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz. Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Along the way, he meets charming trickster Hector, and together, they set off on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel's family history. Written by Disney/Pixar
Synopsis source : iMDb

I heard about how awesome this movie is, but I wonder if it really that interesting? The synopsis is interesting but doesn't make me hooked right away. Anyway, this movie have been on my laptop for months and today I just decided to watch it. After watching this, I regrets that I didn't watch it earlier. This movie is amazing!!

The storyline is interesting. This movie teaches us nothing more important than family. Towards the ends this movie make me cried. That is how good this movie is. It have good plot and towards the end it really heart warming. Some of the plot is kinda expected but it is still a very good movie.

I really enjoy watching this movie and this will be one of memorable movie. With that I rate this movie 5 out of 5.. :D


Trailer source : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...