my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Black [2017]
Thursday, September 27, 2018

Black [2017]


Synopsis :
Black is a detective possessed by the Grim Reaper. Ha-Ram can see shadows of death. These two struggle to save the lives of people, breaking the rules of heaven.
Synopsis source : asianwiki

Black is one of my favourite K-drama. It have unique and interesting storyline. This drama focus on this grimm reaper and what actually happen in the past.

This drama is really good on unrevealed stuff bit and bit keeping the audience wondering and managed to reveal and answer all questions at the ending.

Well the ending is so unexpected. However the ending scene keeps me wondering why Black still existed?

All the casts in this drama make this drama more alive and I become attached to each of the characters. 

Overall, this drama is really good. If you love some mystery and a bit of fantasy this drama is recommended. I enjoy watching this drama, It make me want to know more in each episodes and I ended up watching all the episodes in 2 days. I have cried, laugh while watching this drama and with that I rate this drama 5 out of 5!!.. :D


Trailer source : click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...