my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Despicable Me [2010]
Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Despicable Me [2010]


Synopsis :

When a criminal mastermind uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, he finds their love is profoundly changing him for the better.
Synopsis source : iMDb

I love this movie. This movie is unexpectedly interesting and fun to watch. I actually looking forward watching this movie. Storyline is interesting, it more about family relationship.. This movie is funny.. Minions are funny.. Even I don't understand what its saying but their gestures really understandable and funny.. Love this movie :D

With that I rate this movie 5 out of 5.. :D



trailer source : click here


Despicable Me Review - click here
Despicable Me 2 Review - click here
Minions Review - click here
Despicable Me 3 Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...