my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » My Tutor Friend [2003]
Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Tutor Friend [2003]

This is an old movie but I just  watched it recently. Watch it multiple of times and I decided to make review about it.

So the synopsis:


Su-Wan (Kim Ha-Neul) is a sophomore in college, and she works part-time as a tutor to cover her tuition. She has had bad experiences so far with her students. She then meets quite possibly the most impossible to teach student yet Ji-Hoon (Kwon Sang-Woo).
Ji-Hoon comes from a wealthy family and at school is the known as the best fighter around. He's also the king of troublemakers. Ji-Hoon is now repeating his high school senior year for the third time. He's also resistant to taking Su-Wan's tutoring lessons. Meanwhile, Su-Wan nearly reaches her boiling point and contemplates to quit her job, but the thought of telling her mother makes her continue on. Can Su-Wan ever get through to Ji-Hoon?

synopsis source : asianwiki

My review:

This is a romance comedy story and what I can  say is it kinda funny and their relationship is  so cute. Haha. Then  each characters have  an interesting personality  and  the heroin really fierce. For  the storyline, it  is interesting and funny. However the storyline seems simple and light. Kinda typical story I guess but then  it really fit for the light romance comedy movie. Overall this is really  a great and  funny  movie to watch. So I concluded the review  with giving 3 out of 5.

My Tutor Friend Review - click here
My Tutor Friend 2 Review - click here



trailer source

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...