my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Ryusei no Kizuna
Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ryusei no Kizuna

Done watching it a few months ago. Just now when I checking my HD I found this drama's folder and I decided  on making a review on this one. Hope I can write a great review for this drama.

So first lets start with the synopsis.

"When we grow up… We'll kill him together". Koichi, Taisuke, and Shizuna are three siblings whose parents had been brutally murdered when they were just in elementary school, and they vowed to avenge their death. Fourteen years later, their vengeful plan unravels countless new facts. A shocking revelation leads to an overwhelmingly emotional ending. What will become of the siblings who have lived their lives solely in reliance of their bond alone?
Synopsis source : dramawiki

So  my review. I love  this drama. I guess I just love this type of genre. This drama's genre is suspense, comedy, romance. The fact that there are many actor that I know. Some I had watch in others drama, make me love this drama more. The storyline is simple i guess. Finding the  murderer of their parents however that is not easy. It have a lot of suspense in this drama as the murderer is so unpredictable. The murderer is unexpected. Aside  from  that, the  story have it funny part  as  the part of them conning other people. It so cute them working together :D. This drama really have an interesting storyline and I like it.

Overall, this drama is great and interesting to watch if you like suspense drama. However this drama just average  if compared with other suspense that I had watch previously. Recommended for people who like suspense or just want to start  watching a suspense drama as it have simple storyline xD.  Thus I end this review with rating this drama 3 out of 5!!!


*cute how  they protect their sister xD

the opening ost - by ARASHI - Beautiful Days

*Note: I cannot found another OST in youtube. Probably being blocked by youtube =.=;


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...