my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Tokyo Dogs
Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tokyo Dogs

Synopsis :

Takakura So witnessed his father's murder at a young age. Pledging to catch the killer, he grows up to become an elite cop in New York City, where the criminal lives. His character is cool-headed and disciplined, yet adapts well. Because of major drug dealings, he gets sent to Tokyo to conduct a joint investigation with the Japanese police. There, he gets teamed up with, Kudo Maruo, a detective from a special investigative division. Kudo is a hot-blooded fighting expert due to his earlier days as a delinquent, but he makes a strong impression with his stylish appearance and is always interested in going on group dates. His personality, interests, and investigation methods are completely mismatched with Takakura's, but the two somehow work together to crack the case they've been given. --Tokyograph
synopsis source : click here


My review.. So I watched it months ago..

For me this story just ok. Even it have many famous cast such as Shun Oguri and Hiro Mizushima.. It just does not had a big impact for me. The storyline is nice and all but I guess it doesn't make me want to watch more. Furthermore the story kinda slow..

However, this story is funny and kinda cute seeing Maruo and the other guy arguing even at the crime scene.. But that's it.. It just funny about them and others just flat I guess... Does not making me to re-watch it again...
So at the end this drama is just ok.. Not great and not bad either.. Just fine for me..
Overall I give it 3 out of 5..









some funny scenes.. credits goes to this person.. click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...