my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Cinderella Man [2009]
Sunday, September 7, 2014

Cinderella Man [2009]

Synopsis:

Dae-san sells his own clothing designs at a small shop in Dongdaemun Market and all he thinks about is getting rich. One day, he crosses path with Joon-hee and finds that they share an uncanny resemblance to each other. Joon-hee, who is also the heir of a fashion empire, asks Dae-san if he could pose as him for a month. While secretly posing as Joon-hee, Dae-san uses his savvy business skills to outmaneuver Lee Jae-min and also finds true love. But then his cover is blown...
Synopsis source : asianwiki

Another drama checkout from my watchlist.. This is kinda a typical story but it is interesting to see something related with twin brothers. The storyline is interesting. It is not that exciting and not too boring. It just ok for me. Well I want to see this drama because I want to see what happen if both of the twin switch life? It gonna be so interesting but then this drama only focus on the poor one and the rich one is completely off the story. it will more interesting seeing both of them together. Booo

Anyway, this drama is actually free from annoying character. Even the second heroin that always being the annoying one is less annoying. So overall watching this drama make me less annoyed with the characters. Only one thing that really annoys me. Is it really common for people to have the same faces?? Come on why they didn't come on the conclusion they must be twin? Zzzz I think that is the most annoying fact that I hate in this drama.

Overall, this drama is ok for me. Didn't match with my expectation. It is not that exciting but it is not bad either. With that I rate this drama 3 out of 5.. :D



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...