my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Shokojo Seira [2009]
Friday, August 22, 2014

Shokojo Seira [2009]


Synopsis :

Seira was raised in India, but she is sent back to Japan to continue her education at an affluent boarding high school. Although she has lived in luxury, the well-bred Seira is kind and generous, earning her many friends at the school. One person who dislikes Seira is the school's director, though she treats Seira well due to the father's fortune. Then, during Seira's 16th birthday party, the director informs her that her father has died, leaving her penniless. As a result, she is forced to work as a servant in order to pay off her school bills. --Tokyograph

Synopsis source : d-addicts

This dorama is based on the classic book of Little Princess. I haven't read the book yet hahaha. Anyway for me that haven't read the book there are nothing I'm gonna compare. So the storyline is interesting, a very sad drama. I love everything in here. Seira is really a nice person, to naive haha.

I thought this gonna be a kid drama so I didn't expect any love story in here. As story progress I can see some love in this drama. The ending really show the love relationship and I actually feel emotional. This drama have ended and I really want to see more Seira after she become rich haha.

The story progress too slow but at each episode is entertaining as they reveals new sub-plot. Well I can't watch this drama more than 1 in 1 day because it so depressing. However as the story progress it becoming more and more interesting.

The annoying/lovable characters are the Chieko and her sister. Their siblings relationship look like hated relationship but at the end well I know that deep down they love each other haha.



Anyway, this drama is really interesting and sad. If you on the mood for depressing and motivational drama. Go on watch this drama.  I rate this drama 3 and half out of 5..

The OST is from UverWorld. I'm surprised to hear Takuya voice at the credits haha..

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...