my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Robin Hood [2010]
Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Robin Hood [2010]

Synopsis :

In 13th century England, Robin and his band of marauders confront corruption in a local village and lead an uprising against the crown that will forever alter the balance of world power.

Synopsis source : iMDb

This movie is suppose the story before Robin Hood becoming the outlaw. Prequel movie.

My review. This movie is too long and boring. It took me more than 1 day to finish it. The first 1 hour is unbearable. After 1 hour the story finally start to pick up and becoming more interesting. For me the story have too much politic issue that hard for me to understand. This movie is not the kind of movie that I can just enjoy it. I need to think what they are talking about. At first I have a huge expectation on this movie. When I finally watch it, I'm sort of disappointed .

Overall, this movie is just ok for me. Towards the end the story start to pick up and becoming more interesting. Anyway, this movie just ok for me, not bad and not good either. I rate this movie 3 out of 5.. :D



trailer source : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...