my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Kaibutsu-kun SP [2011]
Friday, August 15, 2014

Kaibutsu-kun SP [2011]

Synopsis :

After completing his 'mind-body training' in the human world, what is Kaibutsu-kun, who has since then (supposedly) matured, doing now...?

Synopsis source : d-addicts

This SP have three parts that focus on when Kaibutsu-kun in the training at human world. Overall, the storyline is funny and entertaining. Too short but I enjoy myself.

Overall, it fun to see more Kaibutsu-kun. I rate it 4 out of 5..

Kaibutsu-kun Episodes Review - click here
Kaibutsu-kun Special Review - click here
Kaibutsu-kun Movie Review -  click here

p/s: Anyone who have link or have the Kaibutsu-kun movie, please please do comment below or message me.. I didn't find any English subtitle :(


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...