my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Social Network [2010]
Friday, August 15, 2014

The Social Network [2010]

Synopsis :

Harvard student Mark Zuckerberg creates the social networking site that would become known as Facebook, but is later sued by two brothers who claimed he stole their idea, and the cofounder who was later squeezed out of the business.

Synopsis source : iMDb

Movie about The Facebook. First I thought what is the interesting about the development of The Facebook. They managed to make a twist on this story. The storyline is interesting. As an software developer I can related myself with what they are doing. I wish I can be that successful at age twenties. @_@

Anyway the storyline is interesting. This movie does make Mark looks like a jerk. Overall this movie is worth the time. Like it and I rate it 3 and half out of 5.. :D

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...