my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Grimm Season 2
Monday, August 4, 2014

Grimm Season 2

Synopsis :

The second season of the NBC American supernatural drama series Grimm premiered on August 13, 2012 and consisted of 22 episodes. The series, created by David Greenwalt, Jim Kouf and Stephen Carpenter, follows a descendant of the Grimm line, Nick Burkhardt, as he deals with being a cop, and trying not to expose his secret as a Grimm.

Synopsis source : wiki

I don't have any great expectation regarding with second season. The first season as I have mentioned earlier in my review is not that great. However, this second season, the storyline is becoming more interesting and actually entertaining. The second season, it have more progress on main plot and the storyline have been more interesting. Even Juliette becoming less annoying and she have some role in the tv series. Herm sort of.. Maybe she will be more useful in season 3.

Anyway, this season is way better than 1st season. Love it and I'm glad I didn't stop watching at the first season. I rate this season 4 out of 5.. :D

Grimm Season 1 Review - click here
Grimm Season 2 Review - click here
Grimm Season 3 Review - click here
Grimm Season 4 Review - click here
Grimm Season 5 Review - click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...