my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Grimm Season 3
Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Grimm Season 3

Synopsis:

Under the effects of the Cracher-Mortel toxin, Nick causes the plane carrying him to Europe to crash leaving him as the only survivor. In his mindless state, Nick kills a man in self-defense before being
captured and cured by the rest of the team

Synopsis source : wikia

Continuation from last season. This season is really suspense and exciting. I just can't wait for the next episode and I ended up watching the whole season in 2 days. o.O

The storyline is interesting and exciting. Juliette is not annoying like the 1st season. Still annoying but not as annoying in the 1st season. The third season have more progress on the main plot. Seems like this season make thing clearer for me. At least I know the answer how the Wesen know Nick is a Grimm. It actually kinda funny that Nick didn't even know the answer too. :D

Overall, by far this is the great Grimm season that I have watched. It funny, interesting, entertaining and have progress on the main plot. With that I rate this season 5 out of 5.. Well I can't wait for the next season!!!!!

Grimm Season 1 Review - click here
Grimm Season 2 Review - click here
Grimm Season 3 Review - click here
Grimm Season 4 Review - click here
Grimm Season 5 Review - click here




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...