my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Kaibutsu-kun [2010]
Monday, August 4, 2014

Kaibutsu-kun [2010]

Synopsis :

Tells the story of the prince of the land of monsters. As part of his training to succeed the throne, he visits the human world, where he has various adventures with other monsters.

Synopsis source : d-addicts

My review.. After watching Uta no onisan (click here for review), I just want to see more Ohno.. So Kaibutsu-kun, I'm not really a fan of the anime. Watch it a long time ago and I don't really remember it much. So this review basically on this drama, I'm not going to compare with the anime or manga.

This drama is a child tv show, but it really entertaining. Seeing Ohno with an innocent side. Well this drama is really funny. It fun to watch when you want something entertaining. The ending moral values are quite funny. Kaibutsu-kun way of interpreting thing is funny. "Lie is the best!!" haha

The storyline is interesting and funny. This tv show is for child so the action looks funny and simple. There are no brutal or violent action, just a simple and funny action haha.

Anyway, the acting is really great. Kaibutsu-kun really portray his emotion and at the 3rd episode, Ohno really managed to portray two different version of Kaibutsu-kun. Other than that, Franken is another amazing character. Even the only word that he say is "Hunga" but with different tone and body language I actually understand what he is saying or trying to say.


The OST is great. Another OST from ARASHI - Monster. This going to be on my playlist haha..


Video source : click here

Anyway, this is another great drama from Ohno.. With that I rate this drama 5 out of 5... I'm looking forward to see another drama by ARASHI group member. Feel free to comment any recommendation drama/movie by ARASHI haha :D

Kaibutsu-kun Episodes Review - click here
Kaibutsu-kun Special Review - click here
Kaibutsu-kun Movie Review - click here

p/s: Anyone who have link or have the Kaibutsu-kun movie, please please do comment below or message me.. I didn't find any English subtitle :(

Matsumoto Jun in one of the scene... He look so cool with that ear like an elf... :3
~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...