my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Uta no Onii-san [2009]
Saturday, April 12, 2014

Uta no Onii-san [2009]

Synopsis :

The story revolves around an unconventional children's show called "Minna de Utao!" Kenta is a young musician whose band breaks up and who gets dumped by his girlfriend. To top it off, his own family labels him as useless. Unexpectedly, he becomes an "uta no oniisan," a singing character on the children's show. --Tokyograph

Synopsis source : d-addicts


The storyline is simple and yet entertaining. I like this drama, however it does have some scene that is weird.. But anyway towards the ending the drama becoming more interesting and the ending is so emotional.

To cut this review short. This drama is interesting, I just love Ohno (Arashi). The opening song is upbeat and now it stuck in my head.. Overall I rate this drama 3 and half out of 5... :D



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...