my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Witch Yoo Hee [2007]
Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Witch Yoo Hee [2007]

Synopsis :

As the director of her father's advertising company, Ma Yoo Hee (Han Ga In) is known as a witch for her ruthless, no nonsense character. After a string of failed attempts to hire a housekeeper, she (literally) runs into Chae Moo Ryong (Jae Hee), ex-medical student turned aspiring chef. As a way to work off his debt for crashing into her car, he agrees to become her housekeeper and personal love affairs coach for one month. Gladly, he gives her a makeover that attracts both her old friend Johnny Kruger (Dennis Oh) and her first love Joon Ha (Kim Jung Hoon). Despite having a girlfriend, Sung Mi (Jun Hye Bin), Moo Ryong eventually finds himself falling for Yoo Hee.

Synopsis source : d-addicts

Old drama that finally have been checked out from my watchlist.. Anyway.. The storyline is interesting.. At beginning the story is interesting... I'm looking forward to each episode.. However in the middle, the story becoming more and more.. I don't know how to say it.. Boring... Starting when Johnny decide to become her friends only.. Make me think that she easily like and dislike people.. She doesn't push her feeling to Johnny.. I'm hoping to see more story about Johnny.. Well it need more...

Towards the end, Yoo Hee love with Moo Ryong.. I just hate their relationship because Moo Ryong already have girlfriend and she didn't do anything that make me to hate her.. I just pity her and Moo Ryong easily like someone else really show that he is not a loyal boyfriends.. Honestly at the end I have lost interest watching this drama.. President Ma is another character that I don't understand. Isn't he really hate that Senior? Why he insisted Yoo Hee marrying him.. I don't see any merits or whatsoever other than he keep away Yoo Hee from Moo Ryong.. It just plain stupid for me....

Anyway... For me this drama started out as a great drama, towards the end it becoming just ok drama.. Anyway.. I do enjoy my time watching this drama.. With that I rate this drama 3 out of 5..


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...