my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Stargate Universe Season 1
Saturday, April 19, 2014

Stargate Universe Season 1

Synopsis :

Trapped on an Ancient spaceship billions of light years from home, a group of soldiers and civilians struggle to survive and find their way back to Earth.

Synopsis source : iMDb

My review... This tv series is about stargate. I remember the last time I watch Stargate.. I was a kid back there, I don't really remember much but what I do remember is they use some kind of gate to go other planets.. So watching this tv series is interesting. I am much older and I can understand what the stargate all about.

Anyway, this tv series is interesting.. I'm hooked with this tv series. It always interesting watching they exploring many planets and how the live on space ships.. My favourite episode is "Time".

However near the ends, there are some thing I suppose should be not there. The communication stone is one thing. The fact that the upper management can take advantage of them because they can communicate with people on Destiny is kinda annoying. I think the story can be more interesting if they are stuck there and can't go to Earth. Don't you think the same? Yippee for another annoying characters... I hate Chloe.. I just did.. Poor Eli have been in the friend zone. :( .. I don't really see the merits she being there.. herm

So overall love this series.. The ending is so cliffhanger I just can't wait to watch the next season.. I'm ending this review with rating this series 4 out of 5.. :D

Stargate Universe Season 1 = click here for review
Stargate Universe Season 2 = click here for review


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...