my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Last Airbender [2010]
Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Last Airbender [2010]

Synopsis :

The story follows the adventures of Aang, a young successor to a long line of Avatars, who must put his childhood ways aside and stop the Fire Nation from enslaving the Water, Earth and Air nations.

Synopsis source : iMDb

I'm a big fan of Avatar!! When the trailer is out I'm so excited to watch it. Finally when I do watch it, this movie is a huge disappointment. I hate almost everything in here. The actors, the names calling and the plot. First of all, the characters, I like Avatar because there are funny scene that always made by Sokka and in this movie Sokka is so serious and make the story flat and boring. The only great is Iroh as he managed to capture the Iroh's wisdom. The second thing is, stop make a wrong name pronunciation. I kept corrected the pronunciation of Aang name the entire movie. It so disturbing Zzzz. The third one the plot. I know that it is hard to compile the entire season to one movie but at least can u stop the narration? Seems like the narration make the story becoming flat and I don't have whatsoever emotion when Yue die. @_@

Anyway I'm not gonna make a long review on this one. Many review have been done on this movie. I rate this movie 1 and half out of 5.. At least the CGI effect and the action of Aang and Zuko combination is great. :D



trailer source : click here

Avatar the Last Airbender Book 1 Review - COMING SOON
Avatar the Last Airbender Book 2 Review - COMING SOON
Avatar the Last Airbender Book 3 Review - click here

Avatar the Last Airbender Movie - click here

Avatar : The Legend Of Korra Book 1 Review - click here
Avatar : The Legend Of Korra Book 2 Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...