my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Hiiro no Kakera Dai Ni Shou [2012]
Friday, August 15, 2014

Hiiro no Kakera Dai Ni Shou [2012]

Synopsis :

This is the second season of Hiiro no Kakera. It is a continuation of the first season that follows the adventure of Princess Tamayori and her guardians.
My review. The storyline have been progress in the second season. The storyline is interesting, but the story is becoming so boring. The way the story unfolds itself is boring. I took 3 times longer watching time than average 22 episodes tv series. This story have many plot hole and sometimes , I actually didn't understand what the story is all about. I didn't know what is the purpose of the guy with glasses? The Tamayori hime bloodline another thing that is confusing me. Her grandma is Tamayori Hime right? Tamaki and her grandmother is the same person from the past? Weird!!!! I don't understand!!!

The character's development is poor. The story focus too much on Tamaki and Takuma, it seems like none character's development on other guardians. It even weird that the bad guys calling the guardians with nicknames with whatsoever similarities with them (Only at last episode I understand the nicknames). Anyway, the action just ok I guess. I hope to see some action with Tamaki. She is useless. I don't even see any power other than some light here and there. Meh she suppose to actually fight other than stand at one side and praying @_@

Anyway. This anime is just ok for me. Watching it again? No!! I rate this anime 2 out of 5.. =.=;

Hiiro no Kakera Review - click here
Hiiro no Kakera Dai Ni Shou Review - click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...