my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Avatar : The Legend of Korra Book 1
Monday, November 10, 2014

Avatar : The Legend of Korra Book 1

Synopsis:

Avatar Korra fights to keep Republic City safe from the evil forces of both the physical and spiritual worlds.

Synopsis source: iMDb

New avatar new world. Well at first it really interesting seeing the world after the world peace. Seeing fire bender getting along with other bender it really interesting. Well Korra is an interesting character. It all seems like a good storyline, then the story started to show flashback with Aang, Sokka and all team members. It really make me miss the old times. I just miss the old Sokka sarcasm, I miss Aang, I miss everything in Last Airbender. This story lack sarcasm, humour and even decent story. Well I guess because of Korra already teenager, this story kinda have a lot of romance. Weird.


Anyway, this story just ok for me. Not really over the top compare with Last Airbender. I love Last Airbender more. It have more purpose than Korra that have kinda simple storyline. Overall this animation just make me want to watch again Last Airbender. I rate this 1st season 2 and half out of 5.. Not really interesting animation.. Zzzz.

Avatar the Last Airbender Book 1 Review - COMING SOON
Avatar the Last Airbender Book 2 Review - COMING SOON
Avatar the Last Airbender Book 3 Review - click here

Avatar the Last Airbender Movie - click here

Avatar : The Legend Of Korra Book 1 Review - click here
Avatar : The Legend Of Korra Book 2 Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...