my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Supernatural Season 9
Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Supernatural Season 9

Synopsis :

Immediately after the fall of the angels caused by the angel Metatron, the Scribe of God, Sam falls into a coma from the effects of the trials to close the gates of Hell and almost dies.
Synopsis source : wiki

Another season with Supernatural. Who growing up with Supernatural? I do and when I re-watch the first season they look young LOL. Anyway after the falling of Angels. Well it is good thing I'm seeing more Castiel but.. I miss Bobby. Can he return or something? I miss his sarcasm :(

Anyway, the storyline is interesting. It is more about Angel. This season show that Angel is the same level with Demon. Killing Angel like killing a Demon. Weird huh. Ok this season is actually funnier than those previous season. Crowley with human instinct just make me laugh. Well I glad they didn't kill off Crowly in previous season. I guess because there are lack of sarcasm and funny scene from Dean and Sam because of their drama at least Crowley and Castiel make me laugh. Oh yeah it been a long time since I saw the Ghostfacer. Happy to see them again haha.

To make a review short. This season is actually kinda interesting and full of twist. The ending have the typical dying but at least it have something that make me so looking forward to next season. With that I rate this season 4 out of 5.. :D


Supernatural Season 1 review - click here
Supernatural Season 2 review - click here
Supernatural Season 3 review - click here
Supernatural Season 4 review - click here
Supernatural Season 5 review - click here
Supernatural Season 6 review - click here
Supernatural Season 7 review - click here
Supernatural Season 8 review - click here
Supernatural Season 9 review - click here
Supernatural Season 10 review - click here
Supernatural Season 11 Review - click here
Supernatural Season 12 Review - click here
Supernatural Season 13 Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...