my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Supernatural Season 2
Thursday, April 4, 2013

Supernatural Season 2


I know Supernatural on the season 8 already but I lost track which season I already watch.. So I re-watch again haha.. Before this I have review on the Season 1 (click here for review)

Synopsis:
The season focuses on protagonists Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) as they track down Azazel, the demon responsible for the deaths of their mother Mary and father John. They attempt to discover the demon's plan for Sam and other psychic children—young adults who were visited by Azazel as infants and given abilities, and whose mothers often then died in a fire. During their travels, they use their father's journal to help them carry on the family business—saving people and hunting supernatural creatures.
Synopsis source : wikipedia


My review...

So anyway this season is my favourite one... Well it have a simple storyline and all before it becoming more and more complicated... Season 4 and onward .. I just miss this kinda simple storyline =.=... Too much twist in the new season.. I'll get back on that when I'm making the review on the latest season..

Herm ok back to this season... For me this season is great... Well it focus more on Sam and at the end of the season all the questions that left hanging in the first season have been answered... Why is Sam have the abilities and all that... The ending is ok I guess but the fact something major happen at the ending, it does indicting continuing with the next season...



Beside that everything is ok... Love it... Some episodes are hilarious but I don't know why this season have too many episodes that involve cops herm.. So overall I give this season 4 out of 5....





trailer source : click here

Supernatural Season 1 review - click here
Supernatural Season 2 review - click here
Supernatural Season 3 review - click here
Supernatural Season 4 review - click here
Supernatural Season 5 review - click here
Supernatural Season 6 review - click here
Supernatural Season 7 review - click here
Supernatural Season 8 review - click here
Supernatural Season 9 review - click here
Supernatural Season 10 review - click here
Supernatural Season 11 Review - click here
Supernatural Season 12 Review - click here
Supernatural Season 13 Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...