my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Big Hero 6 [2014]
Monday, November 24, 2014

Big Hero 6 [2014]

Synopsis:

The special bond that develops between plus-sized inflatable robot Baymax, and prodigy Hiro Hamada, who team up with a group of friends to form a band of high-tech heroes.

Synopsis source: iMDb

Urgh anyone haven't watch this movie yet? Just hurry go watch it or you will regret it. This is by far the greatest movie I have watch. It have it all, funny, action, humor and emotional. At first I get this really interesting robot fighting scene and as the story developed it becoming more emotional and then it started to become funnier. The ending just emotional. I cried. I cried in the cinema o.O.

The storyline is interesting and what more interesting is Baymax that is weird and naive LOL. As the story progress the relationship between Baymax and Hiro just sweet and adorable. This movie have a lot moral story and the action so cool.



Overall, this movie have it all. I have fun and enjoy my time watching this movie. With that I rate this movie 5 out of 5.. :D



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...