my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [2014]
Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [2014]

Synopsis:

When a kingpin threatens New York City, a group of mutated turtle warriors must emerge from the shadows to protect their home.

Synopsis source: iMDb

I'm not the people who growing up with Ninja Turtles, so from many review that I have read most of them disappointed with this movie. Because I'm not following Ninja Turtles, it doesn't make me disappointed. The storyline is kinda the same with the original. I think so.

The sound effect really remind me of Transformers. Well the sound effect in Transformers is cool because it have Autobots but in Ninja Turtles? It sound kinda weird... The action just ok.

This movie many funny scene that make me laugh. It just that some details kinda off. It show a lot of action and less emotion. Even the last scene when Raphael (I think Raphael. I forgot) saying how he always being hard to them and all, it doesn't make me feel anything because the entire movie doesn't show about Raphael being hard to them. It kinda weird haha..

Anyway, this movie is entertaining enough but lacks a lot of details. Great to pass time and with that, I rate this movie 3 out of 5.. :D



trailer source : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...