my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring [2001]
Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring [2001]


Synopsis :

A meek hobbit of the Shire and eight companions set out on a journey to Mount Doom to destroy the One Ring and the dark lord Sauron.

Synopsis source : iMDb

Finally I have time to watch Lord of the Rings. Well it late but better late than never. Haha. Anyway, this is one of the best movie I have watched. No wonder people keeps talking about Lord of the Rings. I remember one of the novel I read, they marathon Lord of the Rings haha.

Anyway, it have interesting storyline. Each tribe/people like Elves and etc really remind me of RPG game that I used to play.

This movie managed to introduce one by one this world rather than make the audience wonder what they all talking about.

Overall, interesting movie and I can't wait for the next one!! I rate this movie 4 and half out of 5... :D



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...