my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Bleach 110 - 167
Saturday, August 22, 2015

Bleach 110 - 167

This review based on episode 110 - 167 almost 3 season. OMG I lost count how many season I have watched!!!!

Synopsis:

The Arrancar Invasion was a major conflict detailing the first time Soul Society had ever fought complete Arrancar. It was an invasion by Ulquiorra Cifer, Yammy Llargo, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez and his Fracción, Luppi Antenor & Wonderweiss Margela at various intervals.

Synopsis source : wiki

Basically it is about Arrancar as a villain. It have like 3 freaking season on this arc.. Ok can I said that I just lost interest on watching Bleach when they all fighting the same person for almost 3 or more episodes? It kinda what? The fighting is still on? What I'm watching again? I understand this is due the manga have not progress yet and that is why there are a lot filler episodes but I just lost interest watching this anime T______T. At least all characters have a new power. I just love that Ichigo's new looks :3



Anyway, the storyline is great as always but it kinda draggy. The ending is entertaining and yay another filler season. I hope it have a decent plot.

With that I rate this arc 3 out of 5 just because of Ichigo's hollow form :3

Well I kinda miss Kon.. I miss you Kon!!!

Bleach 1 - 63 Review - Click here
Bleach 64 - 109 Review - Click here
Bleach 110 - 167 Review - Click here
Bleach 168-189 Review - Click here
Bleach 190 - 205 Review - Click here
Bleach 206 - 212 Review - Click here

Bleach Movie 1 : Memories of Nobody Review - click here
Bleach Movie 2 : The Diamond Dust Rebellion Review - click here
Bleach Movie 3 : Fade to Black Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...