my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Bleach 001 - 063
Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bleach 001 - 063

I don't know how to review Bleach as it have a really long run and a lot of arc.. So I'm guessing my review is based on arc that completed in this anime.

Synopsis :
15-year-old Kurosaki Ichigo is not your everyday high school student. He has from as far he can remember always had the ability to see ghosts and spirits. A fateful day arrives as Ichigo encounters the shinigami Kuchiki Rukia, who saves him and his family from a Hollow at the cost of injuring herself. During this encounter, with Rukia unable to defeat the hollow she transfers her shinigami powers into Ichigo. In the aftermath, unable to continue with her job, Rukia allows Ichigo to take on the role of a shinigami in her place as they together defeat the Hollows plaguing Ichigo's town.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/anime/269/Bleach#4sB4l8SvjCKcg0ti.99

Synopsis source : myanimelist

This is the beginning of the Shinigami World. This review is based on the first episode until they have saved Rukia.  This is where it started. At first it just look an interesting anime and as it progress, this anime really managed to make me hooked and wanting to see more. Well maybe the fact that each fight is too details and it have to be in 2 episodes or so.

I think this arc have been into 3 season. Fuh a very long arc haha.. Ichigo is a weird characters. He started off with a huge sword but then I expect him gonna have a badass cool looking sword and Bankai but he ended up having small bankai and everything. That is not a bad thing but seeing others have a huge bankai and I hope he got a huge one LOL.

Another thing that make me love this anime is I love all the opening and ending OST. I just can't skip the ost hahaha xD.


Anyway, for now this is one interesting anime and I love it. With that I rate this anime 5 out of 5...

Bleach 1 - 63 Review - Click here
Bleach 64 - 109 Review - Click here
Bleach 110 - 167 Review - Click here
Bleach 168-189 Review - Click here
Bleach 190 - 205 Review - Click here
Bleach 206 - 212 Review - Click here

Bleach Movie 1 : Memories of Nobody Review - click here
Bleach Movie 2 : The Diamond Dust Rebellion Review - click here
Bleach Movie 3 : Fade to Black Review - click here
~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...