my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Fated To Love You [2014]
Saturday, February 28, 2015

Fated To Love You [2014]


Synopsis :

An ordinary woman happens to spend one night with the successor of a large company. She finds herself being pregnant….. 

Synopsis source : asianwiki

Based on the asian wiki website, it says that this drama is a remake from taiwan version with the same title. Well I guess this drama is interesting enough that it got remake.

At first it just feels nostalgic seeing Jang Na-Ra and Jang Hyuk together. I remember watching them together in Successful Story of a Bright Girl. That was the times when the hype of Korean drama was finally arrive at Malaysia. LOL

So anyway, this drama have a very interesting storyline. It have a clean, simple and yet cute vibe. LOL the making of rice cake (or something) is really funny.



This drama have a fast and entertaining plot at the first half. Each episode make me more interested to see more!!! Until the second half it started to become more sad and kinda slow. Interesting to see a character development but really make me wondering. Why most of Korean drama it have this 3 years later in the middle of series. They separate and after three years they still like each other but many things that make them miserable and sad. Just say out loud you love her/him!! LOL (It is call a drama. If it so simple it will not be a drama haha)

Overall, this drama is entertaining however the last episodes kinda unnecessary, it just lost the buildup tension. It just kinda plain and boring finale episode. I enjoy this drama. I have my laughs, I have my cries (I cried when Daniel sings). So overall this drama is entertaining and with that I rate this drama 3 and half out of 5!!!!!! :D



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...