my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Merlin Season 4
Thursday, February 12, 2015

Merlin Season 4

Synopsis :

It's been a year since Morgana turned against Camelot and went on the run with a dying Morgause, and things have changed in the kingdom. Arthur is now acting as king, assisted by his uncle Agravaine, whilst King Uther is a lost soul, broken by his daughter's betrayal.

Synopsis source : wiki

This season show more about Arthur and his leadership. Morgana becoming more evil. The story started off with all the knight from previous season. Ahh I just remember how I miss Lancelot. :( Poor Lancelot. This season make me cry. I'm excited and wish all the knight I knew to be alive.

Overall, this season have unexpected twist and I think this is great season. I love it and with that I rate this season 5 out of 5.. :D

Merlin Season 1 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 2 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 3 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 4 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 5 Review - Click here


Morgana have a really cool clothes :D


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...