my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Merlin Season 1
Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Merlin Season 1

This is one of my favourite tv-series and I'm loved it! xD

Synopsis:

Merlin is a young man, discovering and then learning to master his gift for magic. Magister Gaius, the learned court physician of King Uther Pendragon to whom he's assigned as humble page, teaches him medicine, coaches his magical self-study and warns of Uther's vicious aversion to magic. Merlin becomes servant to the noble but imprudent crown prince, Arthur, whose fate is linked with Merlin's. Assisted by the beautiful, Lady Morgana, and her noble servant, Gunievere, Merlin and Arthur must work together to protect the great kingdom against dark sorcery. But Merlin faces a tough challenge in hiding his dark secret from his best-friends. Because the only way to fight magic... is with magic.
Synopsis source : wiki

My review:

I just love this kinda story fantasy action and this tv-series really hooked me up at the first episode. I have watched this series multiple of times and each time I just love it. It have all.. humor, suspense  drama, action, mystery and all.. What I can say when I watch this series I becoming really emotional.. happy, sad, and even angry at some point haha..

So this first season serve as a introduction parts. Many important characters had been introduced in this season. Mordred, Lancelot, Gwen, Morgana and of course Arthur. The cast that had been picked are really suitable for the characters. At this point I already watch the 5th season and I really can said that at this season everyone seems innocent and pure haha... Even I like Morgana in here. She just too nice xD.

The storyline is great and each episode it had very interesting story and I love it. So anyway for this season I give it 5 out of 5!! Really a great series and right now I am off to second season just wait for the review xD..


*I just miss how Morgana is very nice and caring *

*I dont know why  many cast here even the minor characters  are beautiful and nice looking xD*


*This  is young Mordred xD  *





trailer source : click here

Merlin Season 1 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 2 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 3 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 4 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 5 Review - Click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...