my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Mop Girl
Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mop Girl

This is yet another interesting and funny dorama...

Synopsis:

Kitagawa plays the part of the slow but hardworking Momoko, a low-ranking employee at a funeral services company who carries a mop as part of her job. However, Momoko happens to possess a strange ability. Whenever she comes across the corpse of someone who has left strong feelings behind, she travels back in time to save that person from his or her fate. --Tokyograph
Synopsis source : wikipedia

My review!!! Watch it twice already and never fails to amaze me.. Haha this dorama is funny, full of suspense and a bit of sad..

For me.. This dorama is really great and each episode is entertaining and some cases are rare and weird? Haha.. The storyline is great and it have a bit of questions.. The ending is bad.. I just need more.. I need more development between Otomo and Momoko.. It just hanging there... There seems a bit of flat for the ending. It does not have the sense of it already ended.. It need more.. For me this dorama can have more development between the characters and it left many thing unsettle.. Overall this is really a great and funny story but I think it need a better ending!! So I give it 4 out of 5.. Recommended for people who need a bit of laugh.. xD




the ost source : click here

* Funny how Otomo just get used with Momoko *


.
~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...