my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Uverworld
Thursday, December 27, 2012

Uverworld

This is one of my favourite j-rock band!! Love Uverworld.. This band is the reason why I love listening to Japanese song... j-rock!!!! xD

Some info about Uverworld that I got from wiki... Wikipedia source..

Uverworld (stylized as UVERworld) is a Japanese rock band consisting of five members and originating from Kusatsu, Shiga.

Takuya (stylized as TAKUYA∞) is the vocalist for the group as well as in charge of writing the band's music and programming. He was born on December 21, 1979 in Osaka while he later moved to Kusatsu, Shiga Prefecture. Nobuto is in charge of the bass guitar. He was born on February 14, 1980. Katsuya, who is in charge of rhythm guitar, keyboards and rapping, is the band's leader. He was born on February 22, 1981. Shintarō, the second youngest member of the group was born on November 5, 1983 in Ōtsu, Shiga Prefecture. He is in charge of the drums and percussion. Akira is in charge of lead guitar, backing vocals and programming for the band. He was born on March 8, 1984. All the members except Takuya and Shintarō were born and lived in Kusatsu, Shiga Prefecture. Takuya loves to spend time with his sister, family, friends, and his band members Sources:[23]

Takuya - lead vocals, programming
Katsuya - rhythm guitar, keyboards, rapping
Akira - lead guitar, programming, backing vocals
Nobuto - bass
Shintarō - drums, percussion

I am not going to put their discography here.. I'll end up copy paste it anyway.. So I just give the link about their discography on their official website.. Click here for the discography..

What I'm gonna show is what is the song that make me hooked up to this band ...

Colors of the hearts  - Blood OST



source video : click here

ahh.. it sucks youtube remove all the official video  =.=;

So anyway.. What I do like about them is the catchy and awesome beat.. I just love it.. Make me want to repeat the song the entire day xD.. The lyrics is great too.. Most of the song is about courage and don't give up.. Just love it.. xD..

For example the song from the Bleach OST.. D-Technolife



video source : click here

The lyrics is just awesome... It does help me when I feel down :D

That is why I love Uverworld.. Their song is catchy and not mellow or anything.. The lyrics is more about life and not just a typical love song.. What I can say more.. I just love them..


Takuya

Katsuya

Akira

Nobuto

Shintarou


Wrapping thing up... They are the best j-rock band and I love them xD...



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...