my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Rise Of Guardians [2012]
Sunday, December 9, 2012

Rise Of Guardians [2012]

Watching it on cinema yesterday and I love it!! xD

Synopsis..

An epic adventure that tells the story of a group of heroes – each with extraordinary abilities. When an evil spirit known as Pitch lays down the gauntlet to take over the world, the immortal Guardians must join forces for the first time to protect the hopes, beliefs and imagination of children all over the world.
synopsis source : movieinsider

My review!!

I love it.. The fact that it have all the characters of childhood icon such as Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, Sandyman, Tooth Fairy and even Boogeyman.. It so interesting.. Jack Frost is one handsome character.. It is so shocking how a 3D character can be so realistic and handsome haha.. Jack Frost is hot xD.. So the storyline is interesting and touching.. I even cried a bit at the end.. It really touching!! This movie is hilarious.. I laugh a lot!! I just enjoy this movie a lot and one of my favorite movie right now xD.. Overall I give it 5 out of 5!!..


It is amazing how 3D are more realistic.. He look so hot xD

The Boogeyman xD





trailer source



LOVE IT!! xD

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...