my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » My Fair Lady [2009]
Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Fair Lady [2009]

Just finish this one yesterday...

Synopsis:


Previously known as "Lady Castle"
Hye-na Kang, the only successor of Kang-san Group, is the owner of the ‘Lady Castle’ and lives a ‘princess-like’ life with her servants. Hye-na’s parents died from a plane accident and her grandfather brought her up. Hye-na is strong-headed, selfish and world revolves around her; it is because she could not experience the warmth of family when she grew up.
One day, she comes across Dong-chan. He makes Hye-na to do community service, kidnaps her, and now appears in front of her as the new household manager! Hye-na makes every effort to throw him out from the castle, but this guy has tenacity in him! 

synopsis source : hancinema


My review...

First episode it shows that it had an interesting storyline and I am hoping to see some interesting story but second episode.. My expectation fails.. It becoming just another typical love story... It had nice a storyline and all but then it all becoming a typical love story that I had  seen in many korean drama previously.. As the story continues.. Around episode 5 or so.. I can see the story development.. Becoming more interesting I guess..

So anyway.. In my opinion.. This drama is ok... Typical story but it does have some sparks on it... But it have lacking some detailing.. I mean I'm hoping to see some flash back on some thing that happen on the characters.. For example.. Why Hae Na broke up with his first love.. Why she afraid of water and something like that.. It just making me wondering..

 So overall I just rate this drama 3 out of 5!! Nice storyline but need more details on some of the characters background..


source : click here

One of the ost - Dash Girl.... One of the good side of this drama.. It have a very great OST :D

I don't know why.. This kid reminds me of Domyougi Tsukasa.. From Hana Yori Dango.. Maybe because of the hair :D


They look like a nice couple.. Wishing there are more scenes about them in the drama xD



Done with the review.. Until the next time xD~~~







~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...