my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Merlin Season 5
Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merlin Season 5

Finish yesterday.. I am so sad!!!!!

A bit of synopsis first...

Camelot faces a new golden age, but even as the city flowers, the dark seeds of destruction are being sown. In the frozen wastelands of the north, men are disappearing without a trace. King Arthur and his knights undertake a dangerous mission into the unknown in search of answers - but once there, Merlin finds himself locked in a battle unlike any he has fought before.

Synopsis source : spoilertv

I just hate this season... Too much sadness.. Too much darkness... Too much death.. Everyone want to die.. @_@ ....  Well in this season I can see how each character in this series is changed.. They all become more mature and Morgana becoming more evil..  I just miss how nice she used to be.. There is one scene that Gaius is saying how much Merlin had changed since he first met him.. It sad actually.. Merlin is so innocent back then.. This series is focus on the life of Arthur after becoming King and married Gwen.. I don't know why.. Each time I'm watching Merlin I am just getting too emotional.. "No!!!! Don't do that!! Ah!!!!" Haha I keep yelling in front of the monitor.. It stupid but Merlin just get me too emotional..

As I followed this story from the first season.. I just notice.. People does not want to be bad actually... Environment makes them changed.. Even Morgana don't want to be bad.. For Mordred.. I just pity him.. He used to had a good heart.. T____T

Then.. The ending for this season.. It is beautiful but sad!!! I just can't accept it.. I need more!!


*Even with the dark getup.. She still beautiful.. *



*Going to have SPOILER starting from here*

The ending make me sad.. I even cried.. It is so unexpected because this is the end.. Merlin will be no more..
Here I am expecting the season 6 and suddenly.. It already ended.. It is sad... The ending is unbearable . I want more.. I want more Merlin.. I want more Arthur.... I am still hoping that there will still be another season when the ending is near.. When I just saw the lorry my heart sank.. This is the end... T_____T

** END SPOILER**

I want more... T___T
I'm gonna miss this series.. This is one of my favourite tv-series... I conclude this one with 5 out of 5... I'm hoping to see more Aithusa.. Pity @_@

*The old Merlin*





trailer source : click here

Ahhh I want to see Arthur and Merlin again!!!!!! T_________T


Gaius : "What happened to the young boy who came into my chambers just a few years ago?"
Merlin : "He grew up"

Ah!!! I am so gonna miss this tv-series!!!!! :(

Merlin Season 1 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 2 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 3 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 4 Review - Click here
Merlin Season 5 Review - Click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...