my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Anmitsu Hime SP 2
Thursday, November 29, 2012

Anmitsu Hime SP 2

One of my favourite drama.. So funny and cute  haha..

So a bit of synopsis..

Since her last adventure, Anmitsu Hime now goes to town every night in order to rid it from evildoers, much to her mother’s disappointment. Meanwhile, Amaguri just learned that his mother is still alive and that she is in the country of Kira Kira. And so, Anmitsu Hime has decided to travel 730 miles in order to find Amaguri’s mother.
Synopsis source : hanazome

Before this I had make a review on Anmitsu Hime SP 1.. Read it here So this is second special. As the last SP the theme is  "LOVE",this time the theme is "SMILE" haha.. xD

So this time the Anmitsu Hime is travelling outside the Bittersweet Country searching for Amaguri's mother. What  can  I  say..  This another funny and  great story.  Watching it multiple of times already and  always get  me to laugh again.. I really have a great  laugh.. The storyline is kinda simple and predictable but I have  a great time..  As usual the ending is a bit sad. Goodbye is sad!! As I said before this, this story  really have a cheerful environment  and  interesting names.. Love all about this story.. Haha the ending song is hilarious.. So overall  this another great  and funny story.. Give it 5 out of 5..  I  really have a great time and I need  more... *Waiting for SP 3??* xD

p/s: no  video this time =.=;

"Even goodbye we need to smile" -Kyuubei

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...