my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Code Blue (Season 1) [2008]
Thursday, November 29, 2012

Code Blue (Season 1) [2008]

Finally done watch it.. Keeps me long enough this one. I keep getting sidetrack when watching this one and  then I forgot what episode I'm on so I ended watch it again.. Haha..

So a bit of synopsis..


If it can be treated one second earlier, the heart might start beating again.
If there is one extra helicopter, another life in danger may be saved.
If one more life can be saved, the Japanese medical community may regain trust.
There are more lives in this country that can be saved.
The "Doctor Helicopter" system was legalized in Japan in June 2007. A medical team is dispatched to the patients on a helicopter to provide medical care in the field as soon as possible. One day, four young physicians are assigned to this latest medical system. The doctors experience traumatic medical situations, deal with personal ambitions, witness the fragility of life, and they grow personally and professionally. --Fuji TV

synopsis source wiki d-addicts

My review!!!

Done with it and what I think is this drama is great!! With Yamapi there the drama seems more awesome.. Haha ok Yamapi aside, this drama is really great. It show that doctors is more than what  I think it is. It have more deeper storyline and full of suspense.  This drama is not a romance or funny story. It just a drama that show the life of doctors in this hospital that using  helicoptor to save lives.(Medical drama) Yup  even it seems like a simple storyline, for me this story have more  than that. It  shows the side  of doctors that we don't even know. What I can see from  this drama, they sacrifice  their own life's for  other people's lives. So for me, the person who  try to get into the med school and failed, I really love this story. Recommended ! Therefore!! I'm giving this drama  4  out  of 5.. So wait for my next  review on the Code Blue special and Code Blue season 2..


Yamapi looks hot in  doctor uniform haha  xD





episode  1 link source

Code Blue Season 1 Review - click here
Code Blue SP Review - click here
Code Blue Season 2 Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...