my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Skyfall [2012]
Sunday, November 11, 2012

Skyfall [2012]

I just recently watched it on cinema. Last week to be exact. So  a brief synopsis.

Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
-synopsis source : IMDb

So my review. I don't remember watching any James Bond movie and if I do have watch it, it is been a long long  time ago. Haha so my opinion just based on this movie.

So my review. This storyline is so interesting. The action and  the combat is great. Love it. The storyline seems full of action and always make me want to know more.

There are not many gadgets in this movie but I  guess it really want  to show how he use what he have  to survive. I love the environment in this movie. Really look old and full of mystery and  how should I say, fit the  007 theme xD.  The  characters  here is interesting and what I  should say funny. Love the programmer haha.  So cute xD.  I just love how the  use what they  have to fight the enemies. Very clever  haha. xD

So overall this movie is really great and interesting :D. I give it 3 and half out of 5. :D



The ost source

This movie's ost is  by Adele with the name Skyfall and  this ost  is great. Really fit the movie. Give some  chill when  I  hear it  haha xD



trailer source

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...