my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Anmitsu Hime SP 1
Friday, August 26, 2011

Anmitsu Hime SP 1



synopsis taken from wiki d.addicts

At age 16, a tomboy princess, Princess Anmitsu, has no love interest in her life and worries her parents. Despite their concern, Anmitsu runs away from the castle to venture into the commoners' life. During her daring adventure, she befriends a group of children who make a living by pick-pocketing. At the same time, she finally meets her prince charming Senbei, the leader of the group. However, she soon finds herself in an awkward position when she learns of the children's new plot: they are planning to steal the treasures from her own castle. Will she be able to put a stop to it without revealing her true identity?
my review:

This is a funny story. I like the fact that mostly all characters' name are based on the name of food. So cute and delicious. The story setting is cute too. The story is based on the kingdom with the name Bittersweet. Waa deep meaning with the name country. Ok maybe I watch it at really good quality but I really like the mood in this movie. It somehow look cheerful. The subtitle also synchronize with the mood. Honestly I really love it xD. The storyline seems simple enough but it have a bit of complicate side. I love it. It fun watching the main cast Inoue Mao acting something cheerful haha. It really suit her. Amaguri's acting look like overacted but still I can overlooked it. What I love more about this story is there are a lot of handsome guy :3. Haha there are many cute girls too. Ok overall I love this story. I give it 4 out of 5. Really loving it. Recommended even when you haven't watch the anime or read the manga. Well I didn't watch or read any related title so the story is understandable for the people who just know the story.

I guess the quality really effect the mood. I watch a much great quality than this. Haha..

"Even our path is different. We under the same sky"
-Senbe

p/s: I can't find any pictures of handsome guy haha.

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...