my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Detective Conan Movie 5 - Countdown to Heaven
Friday, August 26, 2011

Detective Conan Movie 5 - Countdown to Heaven

synopsis :
As a pair of towers in Tokyo are being prepared for their grand opening, there is a series of murders of people connected to the towers. Conan suspects that the mysterious Syndicate may also be involved.
As the detective boys are going for a camping trip they saw the newly built twin towers and decided to stop by after they finished camping.Meanwhile,Haibara is lately acting very strange.
synopsis taken from animenewsnetwork





my review:

This movie focus on Haibara and The Organization. I'm sympathize with Haibara. She looks calm in the outside but the inside no one knows. Her conflicted emotion is deep. Poor her. The case this time is complicated to. Aside from the case the storyline is really great. At the climax moment it really scared me haha. So overall this is really another great movie. I give it 3 out of 5. A very nice and somehow sad movie. :3


"Where I belong in this world?"
-Haibara
~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...